39th Euromicro Conference on
Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA 2013)
Santander, Spain September 4-6, 2013
The Euromicro Conference series on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) is a long-standing international forum for researchers, practitioners from business and industry, and students to present and discuss the latest innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the field of Software Engineering and Advanced Applications in information technology for software-intensive systems.
The 39th Euromicro Conference on SEAA will take place in Santander, Spain in Sept. 4-6, 2013. The port city of Santander is the capital of the autonomous community and historical region of Cantabria situated on the north coast of Spain.
SEAA 2013 is co-located with the 16th Euromicro Conference on Digital Systems Design - DSD 2013.
SEAA Conference is organized as integrated tracks in diverse fields of Software Engineering.
- Rory O'Connor, Senior Lecturer in Dublin City University (DCU) and a Senior Researcher at Lero.
- Mehmet Akşit, head of the TRESE and professor at the Department of Computer Science, University of Twente.
- Ian Phillips, Principal Staff Engineer at ARM Ltd of Cambridge.
- Model-Based Development, Components and Services (MOCS)
- Kung-Kiu Lau, The University of Manchester, UK
- Tomas Bures, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
- Software Process And Product Improvement (SPPI)
- Stefan Biffl, TU Vienna, Austria
- Rick Rabiser, Johannes Kepler Univ. Linz, Austria
- Software Management (SM)
- Abran Alain, Universite' du Quebec, Canada
- Michel Chaudron, Chalmers Univ & Gothenborg Univ., Sweden
- Embedded Software Engineering (ESE)
- Jan Carlson, Malardalen University, Sweden
- Patrick Graydon, Malardalen University, Sweden
- Mark Bartlett, University of York, UK
- Cloud Software (CS)
- Ivan Porres, Abo Akademi University, Finland
- SSU: Software StartUps
- Prof. Pekka Abrahamsson, Free University of Bolzano-Bozen, Italy
- Dr. Xiaofeng Wang, Free University of Bolzano-Bozen, Italy
- EsPreSSE: Estimation and Prediction in Software & Systems Engineering
- Rudolf Ramler, Software Competence Center Hagenberg, Austria
- Dietmar Winkler, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- MeSVAM : Measurement as a Strategy for Software Value Management
- Maya Daneva, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Cigdem Gencel, Free University of Bozen/Bolzano, Italy
- CPA: Cyber-Physical Systems
- Horst Wedde, Informatik III, Technical University of Dortmund, Germany
- Karl-Erwin Großpietsch, Euromicro, Germany
- NGCUE: Next Generation of Cooperative Ubiquitous Environments
- Tom Gross, University of Bamberg, German
- ERCIM/ARTEMIS/EUROMICRO Workshop-Session on Teaching, Education and Training for Dependable Embedded and Cyberphysical Systems
- Erwin Schoitsch, AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, Austria
- Amund Skavhaug, The Norwegian Univ. of Science and Technology, Norway
SUBMISSIONS & PUBLISHING
SEAA 2013 encourages the submission of technical research papers and experience reports. Papers must contain original unpublished work, describe significant novel contributions, and provide evidence on the validation of results. In particular, reports on industrial applications are welcome.
Conference Publishing Services will publish accepted papers in the conference proceedings and will submit the proceeding to the IEEE Xplore Digital library. A selection of the accepted papers will be invited to revise and re-submit extended versions of their conference papers for consideration for publication in a Journal.
Previous Euromicro SEAA Conference proceedings are ISI indexed in the Web of Knowledge. SEAA 2013 proceedings will also be submitted to Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index for consideration.
The SEAA conference will provide best papers awards in the categories: Best research paper, best industrial experience paper, & best PhD research plan
All information about the various calls can be found at http://seaa2013.ii.metu.edu.tr
Join the LinkedIn Group for updates: www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4205536